Special Purpose Machine
Always in the Production process there is a Long Felt need to Improve the Quality of Product, Minimize Rejection and Increase the Productivity per Person, to Cater to the Pressing Circumstances in the GLOBALISED WORLD ECONOMY.The Special Purpose Machines (SPM) And Automatic Machines are Designed to Operate Continuously for 24 hours a day, with Minimum Supervision. The Special Purpose Machines are Generally Product Specific & they are Required to be Designed & Developed for each Specific Requirement. Sometimes it May be Possible to Cater to the Jobs having Similar Features but Differing in Dimensions by Using Change Tooling Concept.
These Special Purpose Machines (SPM) are either Cam Operated Machine or they use Hydraulics & Pneumatics as Actuating Elements or Combination of all the three of them. Many times a Dedicated Programmable Logic Controller is used in Conjunction with Positional Sensors & Transducers, to give Commands to the Actuating Elements some Times Different Special Motors like Stepper Motor & Servo Motors are used as Actuating Element. The Productivity Achieved after all these Efforts is very high. Productivity of 3 to 10 times are Achievable. However to Fetch the Fruits of these Highly Specialized Machines the Pre Condition is that the Input to the Automatic Machine must have Strict Quality Control.
Automation Of Component Production
- Automation For Punching Of Symbols On Hand Files
- Auto Turning Lathe For Commutator Turning And Cleaning Of the Rotor
- Special Purpose Machines (SPM) For Production of Aluminum Windows
- Dowel End Touch Machine for Engine Valve Steam
- Paper & Foil Winding Machine for Power Capacitors
- Vice Lift for Die Shop And Industrial Training Institute
- Component Elevators for Automation
- Embossing Machine for Engine Valve Stem
- Fin Cutting Automation for Turbo Coolers used in Computers
- Four Slide Indexing Milling Fixture For Taps